The National Council for Science and the Environment recognizes the importance of collaborating with organizations whose members, employees, and clients have a similar mission to NCSE and its Annual Conference. In an effort to promote our joint work NCSE invites like-minded organizations to become Collaborating Partners. A Conference Collaborating Partner will help promote the NCSE Annual Conference. In exchange for promoting our conference, NCSE will promote your organization to our conference attendees and members.
To become a Collaborating Partner complete a Collaborator Commitment Form or email Natalie Koo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expectations of Collaborating Partners
Collaborating Partners commit to sending four (4) promotional messages related to the NCSE 2019 Annual Conference. NCSE will provide language, links, and photos with the collaborating partner. Suggested forms are marketing include:
- An email to your network exclusively about the 2019 Annual Conference
- A post to followers on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media platforms
- An advertisement (print or web) on a member publication such as e-newsletter, member magazine, blog, etc.
- Dissemination of an Annual Conference flyer at one of your events or an event you are attending
- Inclusion of the Annual Conference on an event calendar you maintain on your website or for your members
- Reference to the Annual Conference on your website with a link to www.ncseconference.org
- Other outreach strategies appropriate for your community
Benefits of Collaborating Partners
By helping to promote the 2019 Annual Conference, NCSE will recognize your organization as a “Collaborating Partner” and provide your organization with visibility in the following locations:
- Name and logo included in conference final program
- Name and logo included on the conference website with a link to a URL of your choosing
- Information about one of your organization’s upcoming events in NCSE’s weekly, electronic member newsletter
- 5% discount on Annual Conference registration for you and your colleagues
Additional Opportunities for Collaborators
We welcome a conversation on how your organization can have a larger presence at the Annual Conference. The list below is a starting point for consideration. However, if you have an idea for partnering with NCSE please contact us.
- Become a sponsor (includes complimentary registration to the conference)
- Become an exhibitor (includes complimentary registration to the conference)
- Host a side event on January 10, 2019 (space is limited)
- Identify potential sponsors, speakers or collaborators
Natalie Koo, Senior Manager, Meetings and Events
email@example.com or 202-774-1141